You know the drill… Time for links!
- Should you write for free? (I say no.) The Traveling Philosopher weighs in on what he calls the devaluation of words at the Huffington Post.
- If you’re still not sure you should use Twitter (haven’t I convinced you already?), literary agent Janet Reid offers yet another reason. I nag, I know. Because I want you to succeed!
- Author Mary Carroll Moore blogs about writing retreats and what happens when you’re alone with your creativity.
- Outspoken Media explains why both individuals and brands should be outspoken online. Right on target.
- The cold, hard truth about making a living at writing, from literary agent Chip MacGregor. Hm. So I have a low way to go.
On a side note, I’m running my first-ever social media giveaway for a client this month. And it’s a damn good giveaway, which is why I’m telling you about it — a trip to Iceland! To enter, simply “like” Overland Experts’ Facebook page or follow us on Twitter and RT our giveaway tweet. Enter, travel friends! Here are the contest details.
Have a great weekend!