Wow, lots less time to go through my Google Reader this week now that I have clients! But it’s a good trade. Here’s what I’ve got for you:
- At The Huffington Post, a publicist asks, Does Twitter sell books? Why, yes. Yes it does.
- Punky Brewster is coming out with a memoir! Well, the woman who played her is, anyhow. Who else will buy this?
- Heads-up, adventure travelers: Mashable profiles a new travel networking site called GlobeTrooper.
- Soon-to-be-author Jody Hedlund gives us an inside look at advanced reading copies.
- At Little House on the Southern Prairie, Emily’s got a post I love: If you want to quit your job, you CAN find a way.
- The Big Catch-22 for Memoir Writers, from Writer’s Digest. I just ordered this month’s issue, which focuses on memoir.
Happy holiday weekend!!