It’s Friday the 13th! Lucky, right?
- How Hollywood affected Eat, Pray, Love‘s book sales. So that’s why I want my book to be made into a movie.
- Awesome interview at The Art of Non-Conformity with a former lawyer who’s traveling solo. Let her inspire you!
- Writers have a lot of excuses for not using social media. Soon-to-be author Jody Hedlund tells us how to overcome them.
- Who are your favorite undderrated writers? From The Guardian’s book blog.
- Read, Write, Web brings us five reasons ebooks are better than paper books, and another five why paper books are better than ebooks. Which camp are you in?
- Mashable runs a solid article on how freelancers might use social media in the future. Only thing is, the title sucks. It should be called: How Freelancers Should Use Social Media NOW.
- Social Media Examiner offers a fabulous primer on Facebook for businesses. Great for newbies.
Have a great weekend!