My favorite links from this week:
- Guest post at Chuck Sambuchino’s Guide to Literary Agents: 4 ways to overcome writer’s block and write from anywhere.
- One author’s journey on Twitter, at The Huffington Post.
- Penelope Trunk presents a new way to write a book review.
- This goes well with the blogging series I’ve run during the last two weeks: Chris Brogan on blogs as attractive engines.
- Hilarious: NYC newbie crowdsources his dating life. Don’t forget to click over to his website and watch the video.
- In an interview with MediaBistro’s GalleyCat, CEO of BookTour.com offers some great book-promotion tips.