Busy, busy week! My favorite links:
- What’s the best way for writers to deal with contradictory feedback? Literary agent Rachelle Gardner weighs in.
- If you’re new to Twitter, Marian Schembari is giving away free profile critiques. She’s good. Take advantage.
- “Hating your book isn’t a sign that it’s time to move on — it means you’re almost there.” Insight from YA writer Natalie Whipple.
- Five lies unpublished writers tell themselves, at Guide to Literary Agents. I take issue with #5 — I think we have to believe we’re better than the next person (in a not-so-cocky way) to succeed.
- Anybody else write in the books they read? I do! I do!
- MediaBistro’s Galleycat brings us a journalist who says, “Writing a book is the way to take your career to the next level.” Do it.
Filed under: Writers' roundup |