As usual, my favorite links from the week! Pretty eclectic mix today:
- Advice on asking questions from a reporter-turned-stock-analyst. I love the art of asking questions, and Andrea James is right on the mark.
- A hilarious yet so-true post at Dating Detox on the pros and cons of being single and in a relationship. I agree with Meg that it’d be nice to have a permanent bag-watcher in the airport.
- At Letters Home, Simone Gorrindo has a piece I bet a lot of travelers can relate to, about how travel brings us to places deep within our memory, helping us find our personal narratives.
- Climbing a Tree, Uncovering a Duck: Writers on Writing, from The Millions. Because writers can’t get enough of our own analogies.
- If you haven’t seen this proposal video, you’re missing an opportunity for a good laugh and a good cry.