- Literary agent Nathan Bransford had a few guest bloggers this week, including one who wrote about the fine art of getting blurbs, or quotes from established authors that help promote your book.
- Did you know the Twilight publisher said, at first, that it would be crazy to sign the first-time author for a book about vampires? Shelf life has the scoop.
- Love this post from literary agent Janet Reid on the importance of making yourself reachable. In other words, let us find you via the Internet!
- Writer Jody Hedlund reminds us not to make these Ten Common Blogging Mistakes (Part I).
- Jessica at Bookends explains the Reality of Royalties.
- Editorial Ass brings up another question to ask yourself about your book: Which shelf does it belong on at the bookstore?
- Lastly, a blog about news literacy from my alma mater, Colby College. Journo-types take turns posting here, and this week was my turn. Have young journalists missed the boat?
Have a great weekend!