Taking a hint from a few of my favorite blogs, I’ve decided to post a weekly round-up of online writing tips, publishing news and other useful links I’ve come across during last week. You can expect this every Friday.
What have I got for you this week?
- Novelist Jane Kennedy Sutton describes A Writer’s Most Valuable Assets. I like #7.
- Penelope Trunk: She thinks good grammar is over-rated.
- Literary agent Rachelle Gardner explains on Editor Unleashed the #1 mistake writers make when querying her.
- Joanna Penn asks, Is Amazon Encore a publishing game-changer?
- Just because it makes me laugh out loud: The “Blog” of “Unnecessary” Quotation Marks.